Microsoft today unveiled Lumia 650, a mid-range business smartphone running Windows 10. Lumia 650 is not only gorgeous looking, but Microsoft has paid attention to its detailing. To make it feel premium to hold in hand, Lumia 650 features a polished, diamond cut and anodized aluminum frame.
Microsoft Lumia 650 bares a 5-inch HD AMOLED display sporting a resolution of 1280 x 720. Its display produces bright and crisp graphics and features Corning Gorilla Glass 3, wide viewing angle and automatic brightness control. Microsoft calls Lumia 650 display their most beautiful screen ever at given price point by far.
Lumia 650 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor and 1GB RAM. It carries 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 200GB with a microSD card.
Lumia 650 has a pretty decent 8MP primary camera with LED flash supporting autofocus for photos and videos and a 5MP wide angle front camera. Lumia 650 cameras are powered by Microsoft’s flagship imaging algorithms, providing decent photo and video capabilities.
On connectivity side, Microsoft Lumia 650 supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC.
Microsoft Lumia 650 comes in two colors: matte black and matte white. Priced at $199 USD, Lumia 650 is available for pre-orders in select European markets beginning today, February 15. Selling will begin from 18th February.
Lumia 650 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5 inch OLED, with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 212, 1.3 GHz quad code processor
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB internal (expandable up to 200GB with microsSD card)
- Camera: Primary – 8MP, Secondary – 5MP
- Battery: 2000 mAh | Max talk time: up to 16 hours on 4G, Max standby time: 26 days
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Height: 142 mm
- Width: 70.9 mm
- Thickness: 6.9 mm
- Weight: 122 g
- Colors: Matte black, Matte white
- Price: $199 USD
Pre-order Lumia 650: Available in following markets
Lumia 650 UK £159.99
What do you think about Lumia 650? Would you be buying one? Feel free to leave comments.
Support Me: If this article/tutorial helped you today, please consider supporting me and help me run frunction.com