All righty crazy fellow Doom lovers! The all-new Doom game is finally arriving and it’s arriving soon. The brand-new Doom will hit Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on 13th May, Friday. The release date was announced by Bethesda and id Software with a fancy, gory, new campaign trailer. As we can imagine (and expect), the Doom trailer is full of shotguns, demons, blood and gore.
The new Doom reboot will include the classic single player campaign mode featuring the marine killing and stopping all those demons trying to take over humans. Along with single player, Doom will also feature old school online multiplayer mode. Sounds all good to me, what about you?
Last year Bethesda, maker of the critically acclaimed Fallout series unveiled DOOM 4 at its E3 conference. Doom 4, now simply called DOOM, is finally seeing a release after going through years of ups and downs during its development. The previous game in Doom series- Doom 3 was launched in 2004, more than a decade ago.
You can pre-order Doom right now. Upon pre-ordering any of the Standard Edition or Collector’s Edition of DOOM, you will receive the exclusive Demon Multiplayer Pack with a bunch of other benefits. Which benefits if you may ask? Then have a look below.
Pre-order Doom right now and receive:
- One Unique and Customizable Demon-themed armor set with three skin variations
- Six metallic paint colors (can be applied to weapons or armor)
- Three id logo patterns (can be applied to weapons and armor)
- Six Hack Modules (instantly unlocked consumable perks used during MP matches)
Doom Standard Edition vs Collector’s Edition: What’s the Difference?
Doom: Standard Edition
- A Relentless Campaign – There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Return of id Multiplayer – Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
- Endless Possibilities – DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
Doom: Collector’s Edition
Created in conjunction with Triforce, the DOOM Collector’s Edition includes an exclusive, fully-realized 12” tall collector’s statue of one of DOOM’s most iconic demons: the Revenant. Made of high-quality PVC and modelled from actual in-game 3D files, the Revenant stands on an LED-lit base with internal, slow-spinning turbine from the UAC facility on Mars. The DOOM Collector’s Edition also includes the highly-anticipated game, packaged in an exclusive metal case.
Obviously the Doom supplies are limited. So go ahead and pre-order right now, or lose all these exclusive benefits and wait till 13th March, much like everyone else.
Support Me: If this article/tutorial helped you today, please consider supporting me and help me run frunction.com