Who wouldn’t just love to visit software giant Microsoft’s headquarters? What if you could get a chance to tour Microsoft’s headquarters at One Microsoft Way, Redmond for free? Yes, you can. Microsoft is offering a free chance to win a tour to its headquarters and a bunch of goodies via its ‘Know it. Prove it. Backstage Pass Sweepstakes‘ campaign and the total approximate value of this prize is around $4000. Sounds interesting? Keep reading to learn more about the contest.
How to Win a Tour to Microsoft Headquarters
Microsoft’s Know it. Prove it. Backstage Pass Sweepstakes campaign is pretty simple. You need to choose one among three Windows 10 Know it. Prove it challenges as mentioned on Born to Learn page. These three challenges are as below.
- Developer’s Guide to Windows 10
- Getting Started with Windows 10 IT Pros
- Introduction to Programming with Python
You can select any one of these three challenges according to your interest and expertise. To complete a challenge, log in to Microsoft Virtual Academy and add the specified Microsoft Virtual Academy course to your learning plan. Complete every module of the course and after successful completion of the course, share on Facebook or Twitter that you just completed the challenge using the #RockedIt hashtag to complete your entry.
You must submit your entry by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 15, 2015. You will not be eligible if you submit entry after the said date and time. So make sure to follow the Pacific Time (PT) time zone.
The challenge winner will:
- Visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy studios and chat with Microsoft experts
- Explore the Microsoft Envision Center with a private tour
- Tour one of Microsoft’s data centers
- Enjoy many other surprises
The trip includes:
- Round trip coach class airfare from major airport closest to winner’s home.
- Three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations at a hotel selected by Sponsor.
- Economy-class rental car for 3 days. If winner is not eligible to accept rental car, a transportation allowance will be substituted in lieu of the rental car.
- A $1,000.00 travel allowance.
The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes is $4,000!
Make sure to read all the terms and conditions of the contest as stated on the Know it. Prove it. challenge page before participation.
You were reading How to Win a Tour to Microsoft Headquarters: Microsoft Know It Prove It Challenge on techstuffer.com. If you enjoyed reading this article, please share with others. You can follow Tech Stuffer on Twitter and join Tech Stuffer on Google+.
Related reading: How to Get 30% Discount on Windows 10 Books from Microsoft Press Store
Related Reading: MCSA Windows 10 Exams Coming Soon: Windows 8.1 Exams to Retire
How well are we doing? Please share your feedback and feel free to let us know how can we improve.
Support Me: If this article/tutorial helped you today, please consider supporting me and help me run frunction.com